כתוב את הכותרת כאן
The Internet arena needs to be accessible to the entire population, including people with various disabilities. To this end, we at Your Impact invest our efforts to make this website as accessible as possible, with great attention to the requirements of the Israeli law (service accessibility adjustments) 2013 and the implementation of the WCAG2.0 document by the W3C organization, in order to enable an optimal browsing experience for the entire population and for those with disabilities in particular .
Repairs and adjustments made:
- The site is optimized for common browsers
- The website is optimized for mobile use.
- The site is optimized for display compatible with a variety of screens and resolutions.
- The navigation on the site is simple and clear.
- The site’s contents are written in a clear, orderly and hierarchical manner.
- The website content is written in simple and clear language.
- All pages on the site have a fixed structure.
- Most of the images on the site have an alternative textual explanation (alt).
- The site allows changing the font size by using the Ctrl key and the + key on the keyboard.
- The website does not use a flashing text or mooving text.
To point out, that despite our efforts to make all pages and parts of the site accessible, there may be technical capabilities or areas that have not yet been properly accessed. If you encounter any accessibility problem on the website, we would be happy if you write to the accessibility coordinator at email@example.com.
as we would like to solve any problem quickly and efficiently, we ask that you write a description that is as accurate and complete as possible.
A description of the problem.
Explane the action you tried to perform.
Attach a link to the page you browsed.
Specify the type of browser used and its version.
Specify your operating system as well.
Specify type of assistive technology (if you used one).
After receiving your email, we will make efforts to fix the accessibility issue you point out as quickly and professionally as possible.
Our accessibility coordinator is Noam, you can write to him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The accessibility statement was updated on: 1.11.2022